Objective of Advance Diploma in Computer Application (ADCA)
Advance Diploma in Computer Application (ADCA) program is designed with the aim of instills fundamental knowledge and
Technical skills of computers basics, Logical techniques, file manipulation techniques, data organization and the core of
development languages. Students will also be able to Bridge Gap Between the Technical and Logical Aspects.
course covers basic Logical and mathematical Implementation with computer structure programming and Planning Techniques.
Benefits of Advance Diploma in Computer Application (ADCA)
- 1. Provides Implementation Knowledge of Mathematical and logical aspect of programming.
- 2. provides Advance Knowledge of computer working.
- 3. Provides an exposure of the Industry.
- 4. Helps in Learning Practical knowledge about computers.
- 5. Make you Job Ready for Industry
- 6. Advance Computer Diploma after Successful completion of Course
Before going through Advance Diploma in Computer Application (ADCA) course candidate should meet the Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 in any stream or equivalent
- Duration of the course : Duration 2 Year ,Max Duration 4 Years
Course Structure of ADCA
- Introduction to Information Technology.
- Programming in C
- Operating Systems
- Web Technology
- Unix with Shell Programming
- Communication Skills
- Basic Mathematics
- Principles of Management
- Operation Research
- Enterprise Recourse Planning( ERP)
- Data Structure with C
- C# with .Net
- Practical ITP-12